Introducing Baby Lexi !

Introducing Baby Lexi !

Tuesday, May 8, 2007

3 Days Left!


Just 3 days left. I read a post on one of my yahoo groups, which gives us some insight to the hotel we will be staying at for the last week of our trip.

The Dong Fang hotel is large and very beautiful. It has several types of restaurants and an international buffet.

The swimming pool is as big as a lake, and the hotel has a few precious gardens.

Inside the Hotel there is a mall with many shops. Near the hotel there is McDonalds, Pizza Hut and Kentucky Fried Chicken, and several commercial shops.


Looks like I am all set, shopping and McDonald's!

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Wow only 3 days left before you go!
The hotel that you are staying at
sounds beautiful. I will have to try to look it up onlne. I guess you will be all set for eating and
shopping!

Wishing all of you a safe trip and
I will be looking forward to reading about your journey while you are traveling. I am so excited
for all of you. Hope I get to see
Baby Lexi sometime.--Charlene