Introducing Baby Lexi !

Introducing Baby Lexi !

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Guangzhou Day 3




Well today it is official. I have officially adopted Baby Lexi and according to the Chinese Government I can live freely with her. Now, if I want to live back in the United States I still need to get her a chinese passport, medical exam and US visa. All, this will be done over the next few days.

After our official visits this morning, we enjoyed some play time out at the pool. Have I mentioned if you stop rocking, moving or holding Lexi, she cries. I think my mom wished this crying baby on me since Olivia was so good. She is really a good baby and when she isn't crying I can get some giggles out of her. She also likes to suck her thumb, which I find so funny. You hear the sucking noise all night. And to get her to finally all asleep at night, I had to move her crib in front of the tv, so she can watch the movement.

Well that is it for now, here is a pic or two and I will email the rest.

If Debbie or Krystal can email me at sbullock46@verizon.net I need to tell them about their etchings they ordered.

Until tomorrow....

3 comments:

Charlene said...

Well it is now official. How does it feel to be the mom of two?
Looks like Olivia and Lexi are enjoying the pool.

linda said...

Congratulations! I've been following your trip and showing the pictures to the others at RISE. We are all so happy for the three of you! We can't wait to see you all when you return home. Hope the crying eases up for you. Be well.

Linda - OT at RISE

Priscilla said...

Hi! This is Maddie.....How is Lexi and Olivia? We miss Olivia at BRAVO!!! We look forward to hearing more about your trip.

Love Maddie