Introducing Baby Lexi !

Introducing Baby Lexi !

Saturday, May 12, 2007

We Are In China!

Hello All, sorry it has taken so long to post, I had some technical problems but am finally up and runny.

Well, we left Manchester NH on Friday and arrived in Washington, DC twenty minutes early for our 4 hour layover. We had a great breakfast and did a little shopping for Papa. While we waited for our flight to Beijing, Olivia made friends with Shelby and Kate who are travelling to China to get their 18mos old baby sister.



She also met Lauren who was travelling to get an 8 year old big brother and Jessica, who is of Chinese decent travelling with her parents to visit China.

The plane ride from Washington to Beijing was very long, our seats weren't too bad, food was ok. We watched 5 movies if you can believe that. Olivia got ansy the last 5 hours, and then during landing got motion sickness and threw up in the bag!

We got off the plane, with Tanya and Jason Jones and found our way to our Guide Sym and Miranda no problem. We were sent in a Mercedes back to the hotel, where Olivia got sick again during the car ride.

I think she is fine now and it was just motion sickness, as I found out on the later flight 50 people got sick due to the turblence.

Tanya, Jason and I ventured out to the grocery store for some sodas and I also went to KFC for some mashed potatoes, which was pretty funny as I bought two sets and they ended up being the size of a 1/4 cup measuring cup. Didn't fill us up too much.

We fell asleep by 6:30pm on Saturday and at midnight we were up talking to each other. I had to call housekeeping because the toilet got all backed up, he fixed that and then I ended up kicking the door stop with my toe. OUCH!!

It is 5:00 am on Sunday, HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! and we are off to do some touring today.

I will post later on our days events.

No comments: